The Benefits of Using Grayson Von Buren as Your Exclusive Buyer's Agent
Purchasing real estate in Texas is a complex and major transaction with many details to be handled. In the majority of cases the seller is represented by an agent. In the traditional brokerage system, all real estate agents (including the agent who sells you the home) are agents for the seller and have a fiduciary duty to represent the seller's best interests, including negotiating the highest price possible and structuring the transaction to the seller's advantage. I can offer you many benefits that other agents simply are not aware of. Here are just a few features that you should be taking advantage of right now:
- Discover your specific needs and wants and locate only those properties that fit those specifications.
- Guide and assist you in determining the amount that you can truly afford through pre-qualification and show you those properties in that price range and locale that you have previously specified.
- Accompany you on showings or preview the properties on your behalf to insure that you find that one-in-a-million home that best serves your wants and needs.
- Expose you to both listed and unlisted properties through my contacts in the industry. Many agents, not unlike myself, have what we call "hip pocket" properties not on the current market.
- Research the selected properties and identify any problems or issues to help you make an educated and informed decision prior to making an offer to the seller.
- Advise you on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present the offer to the seller or seller's agent on your behalf.
- Negotiate with tenacity on your behalf to help obtain the lowest price and best terms for the indentified property. Keep in mind that I negotiate only with your best interests in mind. A real powerhouse!
- Care enough to review and explain, line by line if necessary, all legal documents, helping you to make the right decision.
- Provide expert recommendations and first rate assistance in securing appropriate financing for your dream home.
- If you are in need of services, I provide a list of potential qualified vendors, e.g., lenders, inspectors, interior design professionals, insurance companies and more.
Most importantly, you would have the added security in knowing that you are fully represented throughout the real estate transaction.